The 3M Littmann Cardiology III stethoscope combines outstanding acoustics and superior versatility. It features a dual adult- and pediatric-sided chestpiece with a tunable diaphragm that allows you to use both sides of the stethoscope to monitor high and low frequencies. Also features a solid stainless steel chestpiece, two-tubes-in-one design, non-chill rims, adjustable double-leaf binaural spring and patented 3M Littmann snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips. Five-year warranty.
- Two patented tunable diaphragms allow for listening to both low- and high-frequency sounds with either side of the chestpiece.
- Two tubes are incorporated into a single-tube design that eliminates noise artifacts created from two tubes rubbing together.
- Headset assembly is permanently set at an anatomically correct angle to minimize air leaks and prevent the headset from loosening over time.
- Chestpiece features a non-chill rim and diaphragm assembly.
- Patented 3M Littmann snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips assure maximum comfort and excellent acoustic seal. An extra pair of small eartips is provided to assure a personal fit.
- Personalize the tubing so your name is visible to patients and co-workers when your stethoscope is hanging around your neck.
- 22" length
Littmann Stethoscope Comparison Chart
(Note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United States.)