This beautifully designed visual reference includes 50 of our most popular anatomy and disorder charts, smartly organized and tabbed by therapeutic area - perfect for any primary care setting. Includes:
- 50 Charts that address the anatomy and diseases commonly discussed in primary care environments.
- Tabbed pages that let you quickly find the information you need when talking to patients.
- 5 easy-to-print patient education handouts on healthy living, available in English and Spanish, for a total of 10 aids in all on a bonus CD-ROM. Handouts are PDF format, full-color and two pages with room to write notes.
- An easel back that allows the book to be propped between you and the patient, so that key concepts are easy to see and explain.
- Cardiology Anatomy of the Heart, Cardiovascular Disease, High Cholesterol, Understanding Hypertension
- DERMATOLOGY: The Skin and Common Disorders, Understanding Allergies
- ENDOCRINOLOGY: The Endocrine System, Understanding Type 1 Diabetes, Understanding Type 2 Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome
- GASTROENTEROLOGY: The Digestive System, Diseases of the Digestive System, Gastroesophageal Disorders and Digestive Anatomy
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES: Understanding HIV and AIDS, Sexually Transmitted Infections
- MEN'S HEALTH: The Male Reproductive System, The Prostate, Understanding Erectile Dysfunction
- MUSCULOSKELETAL: The Muscular System, The Skeletal System, Head and Neck, Shoulder and Elbow, Understanding Arthrit's, Anatomy and Injuries of the Hand and Wrist, Human Spine Disorders, Hip and Knee Inflammations, Anatomy and Injuries of the Foot and Ankle
- NEPHROLOGY/UROLOGY: The Kidney, Diseases of the Urinary Tract
- NEUROLOGY: The Brain, The Nervous System, The Spinal Nerves, Understanding Depression, Migraines and Headaches, Understanding Pain
- OBSTETRICS/GYNECOLOGY/WOMEN'S HEALTH: Female Reproductive System, The Female Breast, Common Gynecological Disorders, Understanding Menopause, Pregnancy and Birth
- OPHTHALMOLOGY: The Eye, Disorders of the Eye
- OTOLARYNGOLOGY: Anatomy of the Inner Ear, Ear, Nose and Throat, Middle Ear Conditions
- RESPIRATORY MEDICINE: The Respiratory System, Understanding Asthma, Diseases of the Lung, Understanding the Common Cold, Understanding Influenza