This ADC® Diagnostix™ 720 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer was precisely machined to provide accurate readings with every use. Chrome-plated metal adds durability with the Adcuff™ makes mis-cuffing nearly impossible.
- Chrome-plated, precision-crafted 300mmHg manometer
- Precision-crafted Japanese-engineered manometer movement tested to 30,000 cycles
- Luminescent dial and extended graduation marks on extended scaleplate
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC® proprietary Size Guide™ marking system to prevent mis-cuffing
- Adflow™ filter screen check and deflation valves reduce dust
- Adflow™ chrome-plated air release valve
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
- Includes leatherette zippered carrying case
- Assembled, packaged and inspected in the USA
- 3 Year Inflation Warranty
- Lifetime Gauge Warranty
XXS Infant cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 3.5" to 5.5".
XSM Child Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 2.2" to 4.5".
SML Small Adult Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 7.4" to 10.6".
MED Adult Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 9" to 15.8".
LGE Large Adult Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 13.4" to 19.7".
XLG Bariatric cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 17.3" to 26".
2XL Thigh Cuff fits a patient thigh circumference of 17.3" to 26".
ADC Size Abbreviations:
- XXS- Infant
- XSM- Child
- SML- Small Adult
- MED- Adult
- LGE- Large Adult
- XLG- Bariatric
- 2XL- Thigh