A wall-mounted design makes the ADC® Diagnostix™ 750 Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer a perfect fit for exam and hospital patient rooms. The large, luminescent dial is incredibly easy to read in virtually any lighting conditions for a clear diagnosis every time.
- Large luminescent dial for high visibility
- 300mmHg no-pin stop movement
- Adcuff™ inflation system with nylon cuff, Adflow™ bulb and valve and 8 foot tube length when extended
- Contemporary Euro-style ivory casing
- Wall bracket swivels up to 110°
- Includes mounting hardware and assembly instructions
- Inspected and packaged in the USA
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
- 3 Year Warranty
- Lifetime Calibration Warranty
Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 9" to 15.8".