Get a winning combination of two top-of-the-line diagnostic tools in the ADC® Pro's Combo II™ SR Pocket Aneroid Sprague Stethoscope Kit. These coordinated tools provide accurate readings with any patient and come in a matching carrying case.
- Black enamel 300mmHg manometer exceeds industry standards
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC® proprietary Size Guide™ marking system to prevent mis-cuffing
- Chrome-plated air release valve
- Adscope™ 641 Sprague Sphygmomanometer attached
- Chrome-plated zinc threaded dual-head chestpiece
- Double-tube configuration
- About 30" total tube length
- Adjustable chrome-plated binaurals
- Includes adult diaphragm, pediatric diaphragm, and 3 bells
- Extra-large, color-matched dual pocket nylon carrying case
- Carrying case measure 9" long x 5" wide and 2" deep
- Assembled, packaged and inspected in the USA
- 3 Year Inflation Warranty
- 20 Year Gauge Warranty
- 5 Year Stethoscope Warranty
XSM Child cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 5" to 7.6".
SML Small Adult Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 7.4" to 10.6".
MED Adult Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 9" to 15.8".
ADC Size Abbreviations:
- XXS- Infant
- XSM- Child
- SML- Small Adult
- MED- Adult
- LGE- Large Adult
- XLG- Bariatric
- 2XL- Thigh