Choose one of the most economical blood pressure monitors on the market with the ADC® Prosphyg™ 775 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer. This latex-free design features a durable and comfortable nylon cuff and convenient gauge holder.
- Black enamel 300mmHg manometer exceeds industry standards
- Precision-crafted Japanese-engineered manometer movement tested to 30,000 cycles
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC® proprietary Size Guide™ marking system to prevent mis-cuffing
- Chrome-plated air release valve
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
- Includes leatherette zippered carrying case and instruction manual
- Assembled, packaged and inspected in the USA
- 3 Year Inflation Warranty
- 20 Year Gauge Warranty
XSM Child cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 5" to 7.6".
SML Small Adult Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 7.4" to 10.6".
MED Adult Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 9" to 15.8".
LGE Large Adult Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 13.4" to 19.7".
2XL Thigh Cuff fits a patient thigh circumference of 17.3" to 26".
ADC Size Abbreviations:
- XXS- Infant
- XSM- Child
- SML- Small Adult
- MED- Adult
- LGE- Large Adult
- XLG- Bariatric
- 2XL- Thigh