This CD-ROM contains over 118 clinical EKGs in nine clinical categories. The tracings are standard 12-lead versions with zoom enlargements of critical areas. Includes a detailed interpretation of the criteria and the rationale for each diagnosis.
Contains an EKG tutorial, a student assessment, a section on vectorcardiography, and the ability to expand any EKG for greater detail.
Ten discussion topics include: the specialized conduction system, A-V block, bundle branch block, chamber enlargement, loop rotation, the EKG in CVA, electrolytes, myocardial infraction, tachycardia, and ventricular pre-excitation. Windows XP, VISTA, 3.1, Windows 95/98 or Windows NT
- Learning Electrocardiography (ECG) for Windows XP, VISTA, 3.1, Windows 95/98 or Windows NT
- Over 118 clinical EKGs in nine clinical categories
- EKG tutorial and student assessment
- Section on vectorcardiography
- Ability to expand any EKG for greater detail