Learning heart sounds is a difficult and time-consuming task. This CD-ROM simplifies the learning experience with a fully interactive guide through the process of visualizing moving phonocardiograms, seeing the ECG trace and listening to the dynamic sounds. By following the sequence of the sounds on the menu, the student will be guided through a step-by-step learning process and be ready for the challenges of using a stethoscope. For PC or Mac.
- Includes, all common heart sounds and murmurs
- Phonocardiogram (PCG) and Electrocardiogram (ECG) traces show the location of the sounds in the cardiac cycle
- Can add and take out murmurs
- Text explains each heart sound program with emphasis on physical diagnosis
- Three quiz modes: Novice, Advanced and instructor'selected