The E-Scope II Electronic Stethoscope withstands daily abuse and delivers drastically improved sound quality making physical diagnosis faster and easier. Sounds produced are pure and clean, and murmurs and faint blows become easily distinguishable. It can also be used in a treadmill stress test. The slim-line design with volume and filter controls on the head allows it to be draped comfortably around the neck and operated easily by the user. The sound quality is exceptional with 64 gain positions.
- Includes single adult diaphragm changeable to specialist diaphragm, specialist bell, or pediatric/infant size bells
- Selection of eartips for maximum user comfort
- Output allows attachment to PDA, computer, tape recorder or external earphones
- Sound selector switch allows listening in proper frequency for heart or breath sounds
- One-year warranty against manufacturer's defects