The StethView software program for recording and playback of heart and lung sounds is designed for use with the E-Scope electronic stethoscope, Ausculette Telemedicine Auscultation System or the SimulScope Bedside Auscultation System (each sold separately.). Displays patient's phonocardiogram while the user listens to the sound. Allows recording of heart sounds (and ECG, if desired) while viewing the phonocardiogram on the screen. Recorded tracings can be edited to remove unwanted baseline noise.
Operates on XP or Vista operating systems.
- Display heart sounds as a phonocardiogram, lung sounds as a phonopneumogram
- Simultaneous display and recording of sounds and ECG; compares two phonocardiograms on the same screen
- Edit function permits reduction of baseline noise or editing a certain section
- Playback of recorded sounds.
- A library of simulated sounds is stored in StethView for immediate playback