The 3M Littmann Cardiology III stethoscope combines outstanding acoustics and superior versatility. It features a dual adult- and pediatric-sided chestpiece with a tunable diaphragm that allows you to use both sides of the stethoscope to monitor high and low frequencies. Also features a solid stainless steel chestpiece, two-tubes-in-one design, non-chill rims, adjustable double-leaf binaural spring and patented 3M Littmann snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips. Five-year warranty.
- Two patented tunable diaphragms allow for listening to both low- and high-frequency sounds with either side of the chestpiece.
- Two tubes are incorporated into a single-tube design that eliminates noise artifacts created from two tubes rubbing together.
- Headset assembly is permanently set at an anatomically correct angle to minimize air leaks and prevent the headset from loosening over time.
- Chestpiece features a non-chill rim and diaphragm assembly.
- Patented 3M Littmann snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips assure maximum comfort and excellent acoustic seal. An extra pair of small eartips is provided to assure a personal fit.
- Personalize the tubing so your name is visible to patients and co-workers when your stethoscope is hanging around your neck.
- 22" length
Littmann Stethoscope Comparison Chart
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.