Freestanding, mobile Aneroid Sphygmomanometer ideal for professional, institutional use. Adjustable gauge with luminescent dial and needle for readings in low light. Generous 6" diameter gauge face. Faceplate swivels 110 degrees with 15-degree back angle. Attached wire basket stores cuff and tubing. Height adjusts from 45" to 55". Sturdy 7-lb. weighted 5-leg base with dual casters. Optional wall mount fixture hardware included. Simple assembly required. Two-year inflation system warranty. Lifetime calibration warranty.
- Adjustable black clock gauge
- Deluxe air-release valve and neoprene inflation bulb
- 8' coiled neoprene tubing with connector
- Calibrated black nylon adult cuff with 2-tube neoprene bladder
- Floor stand and wall-mount fixture
- Adult Size: 5.5"W x 21"L; fits arm circumference 11" - 16.375".
- Mini screwdriver
- English/Spanish instructions