Welch Allyn's MacroView Otoscope is the next-generation otoscope that is as easy to use as your current model, but features advanced optics for increased magnification and a nearly full view of the tympanic membrane. Virtually eliminates the need for panning, and simplifies seeing past wax and locating fluid behind the eardrum. Lets you perform examinations without your glasses, thanks to the focusable eyepiece. Twice the field of view and 30 percent greater magnification than a traditional otoscope. Ability to adjust focus to fine tune view. Tip grip for secure fastening of ear specula along with ejection feature for disposal. Fiber optics produce cool light with no reflections, no obstruction. Simply detach the head for high-intensity throat illumination or penlight.
- 3.5v MacroView Otoscope/Throat Illuminator
- Ability to adjust focus for variable ear canal length or farsighted eyes
- Tip grip for secure fastening and ejection of ear specula
- Fiber optics for cool light with no reflections
- 2 X field of view and 30 percent greater magnification than traditional otoscopes
- Power handles sold separately