Welch Allyn fully automated, multiparameter instrument has an intuitive design that makes operation virtually self-explanatory. Spot Vital Signs is so fast and accurate it completes NIBP, pulse rate, temperature, and SpO2 in approximately 30 seconds and displays results on its big, bright, easy-to-read LCD screen. Includes SureTemp Thermometry, giving you the versatility to obtain oral, rectal, and axillary temperatures with speed and accuracy: oral - 4 seconds, axillary - 10 seconds, rectal - 15 seconds. Includes a full two-year warranty on parts and labor; if warranty service is required, a loaner will be provided at no charge.
- Wireless (IrDa) connectivity to printer
- Includes Welch Allyn TechView CD-ROM containing complete technical information
- Integrated long-life battery enhances portability and continuous operation
- Lightweight (4 lbs.) with convenient built-in handle makes carrying or moving easy
- Set it on a countertop, mount it on a wall, wheel it on its own mobile stand, or attach to an IV pole mount