This compact, portable unit provides convenient drop-in recharging of desk/well-charger instrument handles. Model 71630 comes with two NiCad handles. Colored LEDs indicate power to the unit and that handles are charging. Advanced circuitry for constant automatic safe charging and optimum lamp performance and life. Compact for convenience and mobility. Optional wall mount kit for permanently mounting to wall or cabinet. Optional specula tray conveniently stores swabs, otoscope specula, and curettes.
The Welch Allyn universal rechargeable NiCad handles power all Welch Allyn 3.5V instrument heads. With its evenly distributed weight, the 71670 rests comfortably in the hand. It has an adjustable rheostat control. The free-floating reserve setting allows optimal intensity and battery life. A long-lasting rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery is included. Its smooth, non-abrasive knurled finish ensures a no-slip grip. Its chrome-plated brass handles provide durable, long-life construction. It has a safety switch to prevent accidental draining of the battery.
- Colored LEDs indicate power to unit
- Compact for convenience and mobility
- Optional wall-mount kit for permanently mounting to wall or cabinet
- Optional specula tray stores swabs, specula, curettes
- Accepts 3.5 V or 2.5 V well-rechargeable NiCad handles, Lithium Ion Handle and PocketScope handles (only PocketScope handles require an adapter)
- Universal rechargeable handle: powers all Welch Allyn 3.5V instrument heads
- Adjustable rheostat control
- Free-floating reserve setting allows optimal intensity and battery life
- Long-lasting rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery included
- Non-abrasive knurled finish ensures
- Chrome-plated brass
- Safety switch to prevent accidental draining of the battery
- Metal head connectors for durability
- One year Welch Allyn warranty