The Welch Allyn 2.5v PocketScope Ophthalmoscope and Otoscope use halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination. The ophthalmoscope has five aperture selections for general and specialist use and 48 lenses for better resolution. Its polarized filter reduces corneal reflection. The otoscope's fiber optics provide cool light with no reflection, no obstruction. The wide-angle viewing lens allows instrumentation under magnification. It has a sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy and built-in throat illumination/penlight for added versatility. The PocketScope handle's metal head connections provide durability. Its rheostat controls light intensity. It comes with a compact pocket clip.
Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
- 2.5v PocketScope Ophthalmoscope with Halogen Lamp
- 2.5v PocketScope Otoscope with Halogen Lamp
- Desk Charger for PocketScope
- 2.5v PocketScope Handle, Set of Two
- 2.5v Rechargeable Battery for PocketScope), Set of Two
- Tube Assembly with 20 Specula, 4 mm
- Reusable Polypropylene Diagnostic Otoscope Specula, Set of Four
- Soft Case for PocketScope Set