Welch Allyn Panoptic Plus Diagnostic Set incorporates an innovative and patented new optical design called Axial PointSource Optics. This enabling technology makes it easier to enter small pupils and provides a dramatically wider, more panoramic view of the fundus that is 5X larger than ever before achieved with a standard ophthalmoscope in an undilated eye. The model 11810 head features a half-moon aperture, which provides a combination of depth perception and field of view.
- Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope Head Model 11810 w/ Half-moon Aperture
- 3.5v MacroView Otoscope/Throat Illuminator Head with Specula and Halogen Lamp (Model 23820)
- Welch Allyn 3.5v Nasal Illuminator Complete with Halogen Lamp and Speculum - Model 26530
- Welch Allyn 3.5v Rechargeable/Convertible Direct Plug-In Style Handle, 110v - Model 71000-C
- Welch Allyn semi-hard case with zipper closure