This infant size non-latex calibrated V-Lok inflation system provides a high quality alternative for patients and practitioners who are hypersensitive to natural rubber latex. The inflation bulb and bag are a special blend of Neoprene that is resistant to attack from ozone, acids, bases, alcohols, and various hydrocarbons, while retaining the feel and function of the standard natural rubber latex parts. Features the calibrated V-Lok system that immediately and clearly indicates whether the correct cuff is being used. Hook-and-loop fasteners are used to provide the optimal number of open-close cycles. The center of the bladder is clearly marked on the inner and outer surface for correct application on either the right or left limb. The cuff material is a tightly woven, urethane-coated, heat-set Dacron polyester fabric. It is stain resistant and dimensionally stable. Connector included.
This product is latex free. For the latex model, please Click Here.
- Non-latex blood pressure inflation system
- Infant size
- V-Lok systems indicates if correct cuff is being used
- Hook-and-loop fasteners provide optimal number of open-close cycles
- Inner and outer markings on center of bladder
- Urethane-coated, heat-set Dacron polyester cuff
- Non-latex neoprene