W.A. Baum BP cuff and inflation bag combo features the calibrated V-Lok system that immediately and clearly indicates whether the correct cuff is being used. Hook-and-loop fasteners are used to provide the optimal number of open-close cycles. The center of the bladder is clearly marked on the inner and outer surface for correct application on either the right or left limb. The cuff material is a tightly woven, urethane-coated, heat-set Dacron polyester fabric. It is stain resistant and dimensionally stable. Connector included.
This product contains natural rubber latex. For the latex-free model, please Click Here.
- V-Lok systems indicates if correct cuff is being used
- Hook-and-loop fasteners provide optimal number of open-close cycles
- Inner and outer markings on center of bladder
- Urethane-coated, heat-set Dacron polyester
- Contains natural rubber latex
Adult cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 9.8" to 13.8".