Get a Classic, support Breast Cancer Awareness. The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II S.E. Stethoscope is the industry standard for quality and performance and features 3M’s patented tunable diaphragm for improved low-frequency response and the ability to hear both low and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece. A portion of proceeds from the sale of the Breast Cancer Awareness Edition will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
Along with its high acoustic sensitivity, the 3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope features a nonchill rim, durable, single-lumen tubing and a solid stainless steel combination chestpiece.
- $5 of the proceeds from this stethoscopes will be contributed to the American Cancer Society to help support breast cancer awareness
- Patented tunable diaphragm
- Increased sound intensity when listening to low-frequency sounds
- Nonchill rim on both the diaphragm and the bell means comfort for your patient.
- Patented 3M Littmann snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips provide excellent acoustical seal in the ear canal along with maximum comfort.
- Flexible tubing can be folded easily without kinking or breaking
- 28" length
- Three-year warranty
Littmann Stethoscope Comparison Chart
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.