Offers state-of-the-art technology with volume amplification and sound filtering systems. Captures sounds typically difficult to identify in standard stethoscopes. Equipped with a built-in computer chip which eliminates aphonic and resonance effects for enhanced audibility.
- Audio frequency can be divided into three selective modes: Standard Bell, Diaphragm and Extended Diaphragm. Electronic amplifying system offers eight different volume levels.
- Automatically starts with the last used sound collection and volume mode.
- Features auto shut-off after 2 minutes to save battery life.
- Ensures ear comfort with an innovative adjustable binaural degree control.
- Includes three LR44 type mercury batteries
- Three-year limited warranty