Carry your tools, not harmful bacteria in the VESTEX® Basics Unisex Cargo Scrub Pant. Repellant VESTEX® fabrication inhibits the growth of bacteria on this garment while a durable fluid barrier keeps you dry, cool and comfortable.
VESTEX® Basics Unisex Cargo Scrub Pant
- Straight leg
- Roomy unisex fit
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring tie closure
- Two back patch pockets
- Cargo patch pockets at sides of legs with interior cell phone pockets
- Total inseam: 31"
- Durable fluid barrier that is highly repellent to body fluids, dirt, water and oil
- Antimicrobial treatment inhibits the growth of bacteria on the fabric
- Breathable fabric keeps wearer cool and comfortable
- Quick-drying fabric
- Clinically proven to reduce the acquisition and retention of contaminants1
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- You can wash away any stiffness in your new lab coat without washing away any protection. They will become comfortably soft with a few normal washings.
See Lab Results
VESTEX® Active Barrier Apparel has earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association.
1Bearman GM, Rosato A, Elam K, et al. A crossover trial of antimicrobial scrubs to reduce methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus burden on healthcare worker apparel. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012; 33:268-275
Qualification: Studies to evaluate reduction in infection have not been performed on VESTEX fabric. VESTEX fabric is not intended as a replacement for PPE.