Get a professional look with added protection from the VESTEX® Basics Unisex Lab Coat. Plenty of pockets add another level of convenience to this classic lab coat with VESTEX® fabric technology.
VESTEX® Basics Unisex Lab Coat
- 4 button front closure
- Notched lapels and traditional styling
- Left chest pocket with pen holder
- Back belt
- Patch pockets: left pocket has interior utility loops, right pocket has a handy kangaroo pouch
- Pockets will accommodate the iPad Air (without case) and iPad mini
- Side slits for easy pant pocket access
- 38" center back length in medium
- Durable fluid barrier that is highly repellent to body fluids, dirt, water and oil
- Antimicrobial treatment inhibits the growth of bacteria on the fabric
- Breathable fabric keeps wearer cool and comfortable
- Quick-drying fabric
- Proven in a hospital setting to inhibit bacterial growth on the fabric.1
- 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- You can wash away any stiffness in your new lab coat without washing away any protection. They will become comfortably soft with a few normal washings.
See Lab Results
VESTEX® Active Barrier Apparel has earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association.
1Bearman GM, Rosato A, Elam K, et al. A crossover trial of antimicrobial scrubs to reduce methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus burden on healthcare worker apparel. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012; 33:268-275
Qualification: Studies to evaluate reduction in infection have not been performed on VESTEX fabric. VESTEX fabric is not intended as a replacement for PPE.