The VESTEX® Basics Unisex Short Lab Coat is a shorter unisex lab coat that will protect you, your patients and your family. Made with VESTEX®, the latest in fabric technology for the healthcare professional, it has a fluid barrier combined with a powerful antimicrobial. This soft fabric dries quickly while feeling breathable and durable.
VESTEX® Basics Unisex Short Lab Coat
- 3 button front closure
- Notched lapels and traditional styling
- Left chest pocket with pen holder
- Patch pockets: left pocket has interior utility loops, right pocket has a handy kangaroo pouch
- Pockets will accommodate the iPad Air (without case) and iPad mini
- 29½" center back length in medium
- Durable fluid barrier that is highly repellent to body fluids, dirt, water and oil
- Antimicrobial treatment inhibits the growth of bacteria on the fabric
- Breathable fabric keeps wearer cool and comfortable
- Quick-drying fabric
- Clinically proven to reduce the acquisition and retention of contaminants1
- 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- You can wash away any stiffness in your new lab coat without washing away any protection. They will become comfortably soft with a few normal washings.
See Lab Results
VESTEX® Active Barrier Apparel has earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association.
1Bearman GM, Rosato A, Elam K, et al. A crossover trial of antimicrobial scrubs to reduce methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus burden on healthcare worker apparel. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012; 33:268-275
Qualification: Studies to evaluate reduction in infection have not been performed on VESTEX fabric. VESTEX fabric is not intended as a replacement for PPE.