The 400 lab coat from myGuardian™ Protected by VESTEX® is a shorter unisex lab coat that will protect you, your patients and your family. Made with VESTEX, the latest in fabric technology for the healthcare professional, it has a fluid barrier combined with a powerful antimicrobial. VESTEX sets the standard for protection and value. This antimicrobial treatment has been shown to reduce the amount of damaging bacteria attached to your medical apparel. In addition, the fabric is breathable and moisture wicking thanks to its poly/cotton fabric blend.
- myGuardian short unisex lab coat made with VESTEX
- Durable fluid barrier that is highly repellent to body fluids, dirt, water and oil
- Antimicrobial treatment inhibits the growth of bacteria on the fabric
- Breathable fabric keeps wearer cool and comfortable
- WarpDry Technology™ makes the fabric quick drying
- Clinically proven to reduce the acquisition and retention of contaminants1
- 3-button closure
- Notched lapels and traditional styling
- Left chest pocket with pen holder
- Patch pockets: left pocket has interior utility loops, right pocket has a handy kangaroo pouch
- Pockets will accommodate the iPad Air (without case) and iPad mini
- 29½" center back length in medium
- 80% polyester / 20% cotton
- You can wash away any stiffness in your new lab coat without washing away any protection. They will become comfortably soft with a few normal washings.
VESTEX® Active Barrier Apparel has earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association.
1Bearman GM, Rosato A, Elam K, et al. A crossover trial of antimicrobial scrubs to reduce methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus burden on healthcare worker apparel. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012; 33:268-275
Qualification: Studies to evaluate reduction in infection have not been performed on Vestex fabric. Vestex fabric is not intended as a replacement for PPE.