Enjoy both comfort and protection when you wear the VESTEX® Basics Women's 2-Pocket V-Neck Solid Scrub Top. Roomy patch pockets with pen slots make organizing easy in a soft, repellant fabric that keeps you cool all day long.
VESTEX® Basics Women's 2-Pocket V-Neck Solid Scrub Top
- Short sleeves
- Two front patch pockets with pen slots
- Side vents at hem
- Center back length in medium: 25⅞"
- Durable fluid barrier that is highly repellent to body fluids, dirt, water and oil
- Antimicrobial treatment inhibits the growth of bacteria on the fabric
- Breathable fabric keeps wearer cool and comfortable
- Quick-drying fabric
- Proven in a hospital setting to inhibit bacterial growth on the fabric.1
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- You can wash away any stiffness in your new lab coat without washing away any protection. They will become comfortably soft with a few normal washings.
See Lab Results
VESTEX® Active Barrier Apparel has earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association.
1Bearman GM, Rosato A, Elam K, et al. A crossover trial of antimicrobial scrubs to reduce methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus burden on healthcare worker apparel. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012; 33:268-275
Qualification: Studies to evaluate reduction in infection have not been performed on VESTEX fabric. VESTEX fabric is not intended as a replacement for PPE.