Mabis Single-Patient Use Blood Pressure Cuffs were designed to reduce the spread of infection through cross-contamination.
- All cuffs are manufactured from a soft, yet durable vinyl material which can be quickly and easily wiped clean
- The patient side has an extra soft lining for improved patient comfort
- All cuffs are sized to meet the American Heart Association recommendations and are indexed for an accurate and comfortable fit
- The quality hook and loop closures will hold secure use after use
- Standard luer and universal connectors allow Mabis Single-Patient Use Blood Pressure Cuffs to be adapted to a wide range of manual and automatic blood pressure apparatuses
- All cuffs have dual-seam construction and are inspected and tested to be leak-free for consistent and reliable performance
- Single-Tube Neonatal #3
Cuff fits an arm circumference of 2.4" to 4.3".