The revolutionary PanOptic provides easy entry into the eye, together with a wider field of view to more easily observe conditions such as hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, and papilledema.
- Fast, easy entry into undilated pupils
- 5x larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye
- 25º field of view vs. the standard 5º field of view
- Greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient
- Helps detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter and corneal viewing lens
- Patented Glare Extinguishment System prevents interference from unwanted glare and reflections
- Halogen HPX™ lamp provides bright, white light
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources
View the matching handle: Welch Allyn 3.5V Lithium-Ion (Smart) Handle With Removable Ac Adapter.