Cardiology Stethoscopes by 3M Littmann
Cardiology IV 27" Diagnostic Stethoscope
Item #: littciv6
Sale Price: $177.99
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ use code 52249
Tube Engraving Preview
Color: Please choose a color
M 88 186 Q 164 202 188 126 L 188 126 /on/demandware.static/-/Sites-allheart-m-catalog/default/dwdbc5bec8/images/engraving_head/1_stainless-litt_650.jpg 70624b 10px 0.5px undefined M 14 10 Q 21 39 34 57 Q 61 95 118 94 Q 152 92 180 73 Q 205 46 209 10 /on/demandware.static/-/Sites-allheart-m-catalog/default/dw6ecb6550/images/engraving_tube/bla-tube.jpg 63512d 19px null 0px ENGRAVING:
Updating the input fields below will update the Personalize image with the personalized text.
By clicking ADD TO CART, you agree to these terms.
Engraving preview is meant as a sample only. Note engraved items are not returnable unless there is a defect or engraving error. Please review selections for accuracy.
4 RECOMMENDED ADD-ONS: (Optional)
The cutting-edge design of this 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ 27" Diagnostic Stethoscope delivers phenomenal acoustic performance so that you can achieve accurate patient assessment and diagnosis. From one of the leading makers in the industry, this stethoscope features a chalice-shaped chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both sides for capturing a wide range of frequencies among adult and pediatric patients alike. Double-lumen tubing fuses two sound paths into one to clarify sound, while adjustable headset tension helps you find a comfortable fit. Perfect for critical-care settings where you need to hear subtle changes in heart sounds and evaluate a patient's status with confidence. Upgrade to the Cardiology IV™ now to discover the best patient outcomes.
- Dual head
- Machined stainless steel chestpiece
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm on adult and pediatric sides of chestpiece
- Adult side of the diaphragm measures 1.7"
- Pediatric side of the diaphragm measures 1.3"
- Hear low frequency sounds with light pressure and high frequency sounds with firm pressure
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Replace single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim to convert the pediatric side to open bell
- Latex free dual-lumen tubing
- Aluminum headset
- Useful in critical care and challenging settings like ED, ICU, Cardiac, and step-down unit
- Soft-sealing ear tips with extra pair included
- Clean manually with a 70% isopropyl alcohol or 2% bleach wipe. Do not submerge or use hand sanitizer.
- 27" tubing length
- Total weight: 6.2 oz
- 7 Year Warranty