Classic II Infant 28" Stethoscope
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
Engraving preview is meant as a sample only. Note engraved items are not returnable unless there is a defect or engraving error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: LITT-IN2--
The solid stainless steel chest pieces on the 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Infant Stethoscopes are optimally sized for your little patients. The small diaphragm conforms to the contours of infant bodies. Features a 3/4-inch bell for an easy chestwall seal. Three-year warranty.
- Dual Head Stethoscope
- Snap-on rim will not rust or corrode
- Crack-resistant, reinforced yoke allows scope to fold without kinking or breaking
- Internal double-leaf binaural spring assures long life and easy adjustment of ear tube tension
- Non-chill rim on diaphragm and bell
- Snap-tight soft-sealing ear tips assure excellent acoustical seal in ear canal, maximize comfort.
- Personalize the tubing so your name is visible to patients and co-workers when your stethoscope is hanging around your neck.
- 28" length
- Designed for pediatricians
- Most tubing colors come with chrome ear tubes and grey ear tips. Black ear tips come with black tubing, and with brass, copper, smoke and black ear tubes.
- Clean manually with a 70% isopropyl alcohol or 2% bleach wipe. Do not submerge or use hand sanitizer.
Your 3M™ Littmann Stethoscope comes with the Littmann Warranty -- if a material or manufacturing defect occurs during the warranty period, Littmann will repair it for free of charge, except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage. If your warranty has expired, we have replacement parts and accessories here.
Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Note: 3M Littmann products cannot be exchanged. For returns, please visit our online returns page here.