Clearance Blemished Classic III 27" Monitoring Stethoscope
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
- While Supplies Last
This stethoscope has been previously engraved and is available at a discounted price. Engraving may be present on the head and tubing of the stethoscope. All engraved characters are covered with "X". The stethoscope is new, unused, comes with all parts and instructions, and is covered by the full product warranty.
Please note tubing color received varies and is based on current availability.
High acoustic sensitivity makes the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ 27" Monitoring Stethoscope ideal for any clinician. Superior construction and tunable diaphragms offer durability and versatility.
- Dual Head Stethoscope
- High acoustic sensitivity
- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece
- Single-piece, easy to clean diaphragm
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life, less likely to pick up stains
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape
- Stem features an open side indicator
- Useful in non-critical care settings such as medical offices, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic and urgent care
- Clean manually with a 70% isopropyl alcohol or 2% bleach wipe. Do not submerge or use hand sanitizer.
- 5 year warranty
- Tubing is 27" in length
- Weight: 150 grams
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Personalization previews are intended for demonstration purposes only. Actual size and font style may vary.