Women's Pulse Solid Scrub Top
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: BC-5106---
Five recycled plastic bottles are used to make this Barco One Women's Pulse Solid Scrub Top. This sustainable fabric feels weightless and moves with you thanks to 4-way stretch.
- Junior contoured fit
- Short sleeves
- Slanted front shoulder yokes
- Curved back perforated yoke banding
- Lower shaped front and back princess seaming
- Side perforated panels
- Center back perforated panel
- Two front layered patch pockets and interior media pocket
- Reflective logo at sleeve
- Side vents at hem
- 5 Points of Performance
- Arcgreen technology recycled fabric
- Arcdry technology moisture-wicking and wrinkle resistant
- Arclux technology for super soft fabric
- Arcrelease technology soil release
- 4 way stretch
- 5 recycled bottles were used to make this garment
- 50% polyester, 43% recycled polyester, 7% spandex
- Center back length: 25½"
You May Also Like
Barco Women's Size Chart:
Barco Women’s Inseam Measurements:
- Petite Inseam is approximately 29.5"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31.5"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33.5"
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.
A slim fit that stays close to the body.