Women's Round Neck Scrub Top & Cargo Scrub Pant Set
- BOGO 40%* & Ships Free* Code BOGOFS40
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: CK-33SET--
Get style plus utility with the Cherokee Workwear Originals Women's Round Neck Scrub Top & Cargo Scrub Pant Set. A notched neckline lends an airy feel to this sleek scrub top with tons of pocket space. Cargo pockets increase the convenience of this adjustable drawstring scrub pant.
- Missy relaxed fit - modern classic
- Top center back length: 26"
- Total pant inseam approximately: 30"-31" regular, 27½"-28½" petite, and 33"-34" tall
- Low rise
- Straight leg
- Notched round neckline
- Short sleeves
- Raglan seaming
- 2 Double layered front shirt patch pockets
- Gathered elastic inset at back waist
- Side vents at shirt hem
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring tie closure
- Belt loops at pant waist
- 2 Front patch pant pockets with D-ring
- Single tab closure cargo pant pocket with scissor pocket at side of leg
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Breathable soil-release poplin fabric
Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
Cherokee Workwear Women's Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 27.5"-28.5"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30" - 31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33" - 34"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.
A roomy fit with ease and coverage that offers a full range of motion.