Women's V-Neck Scrub Top & Drawstring Pant Set
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Missy relaxed fit - modern classic
- Two-piece scrub set
- Soil-release 65 poly / 35 cotton poplin
- V-neck scrub top
- Dolman sleeves
- Two patch pockets and cell-phone pocket
- Center back length in medium is 26 ½"
- Elastic waist scrub pant
- front drawstring
- Slash side pockets, one back pocket
- Flare leg styling with side vents
- Natural rise
- Total inseam approximately: 30"-31" Regular, 27½"-28½" Petite, and 33"-34" Tall
ITEM #: CK-4SET---
Comfortable and durable, this two-piece scrub set from Cherokee Workwear Originals features a basic V-neck tunic top and pull-on scrub pants. The scrub top has roomy dolman sleeves and two patch pockets. The right pocket has an interior cell-phone pocket. Center back length is 26 ½" in size medium. The scrub pants have a natural rise, with a fashion flare leg. The elastic waist also has a front drawstring. There are slash pockets and one back patch pocket. This scrub set is made of soil-release poly/cotton poplin that gets softer with every wash as it resists fading.
You may Also Like
- Buy One Get One 50% Off - No Code Needed
Cherokee Workwear Women's Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 27.5"-28.5"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30" - 31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33" - 34"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.