Unisex 40" Notch Collar Lab Coat
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Unisex fit
- Center back length: 40"
- Notched collar
- 5 button closure
- Long sleeves
- Single chest pocket
- 2 front patch pockets with side access
- Rib knit cuffs
- Adjustable back belt detail
- 78% polyester, 20% rayon, 2% spandex stretch twill
- Trim: 96% polyester, 4% spandex rib knit
- Certainty® antimicrobial fabric technology
- Inhibits the growth of unwanted bacteria, yeast and algae on the fabric
- Minimizes odors and stains due to unwanted bacteria
- Prolongs the useful life of the garment
- Fluid barrier resists spills
- Most fluids bead up and roll off garment
- Breathable and durable
* Wash all items thoroughly after each use. Items featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, or disease organisms. Items with fluid barrier technology are not waterproof, nor should they be used as personal protective equipment. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.
Shipping & Returns
This product ships anywhere in the U.S. and internationally to most countries. For details, go here.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
ITEM #: CK-WW306AB
In fine stretch twill, the Revolution Tech by Cherokee Workwear Unisex 40" Notch Collar Lab Coat gives you a crisp and professional look with incredible durability. Rib knit cuffs add a unique and comfortable finishing touch.
You may Also Like
- Buy One Get One 50% Off
Cherokee Workwear Men's and Unisex Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Men's and Unisex Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 29"-30"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31" - 32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34" - 35"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.