Women's V-Neck Solid Scrub Top
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Missy relaxed fit - modern classic
- Center back length: 26"
- Tagless heat transfer label at back neck
- Short sleeves
- Front shoulder yokes
- Back yoke
- Back stretch knit side panels
- 2 Front patch pockets with interior sectional pocket
- Side vents at hem
- 78% polyester, 20% rayon, 2% spandex
- Stretch twill fabric
- Certainty Protective Fabric Technology™
- Antimicrobial: inhibits the growth of unwanted bacteria, yeast and algae on the fabric
- Minimizes odors and stains due to unwanted bacteria
- Prolongs the useful life of the garment
- Fluid barrier resists spills
- Most fluids bead up and roll off garment
- Breathable and durable
- Long lasting protection
* Wash all items thoroughly after each use. Items featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, or disease organisms. Items with fluid barrier technology are not waterproof, nor should they be used as personal protective equipment. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.
ITEM #: CK-WW770AB
Comfortable knit panels and high-tech fabric make the Revolution Tech by Cherokee Workwear Women's V-Neck Solid Scrub Top a winner in your setting. Softness and stretch combine with utility for total functionality.
You may Also Like
Cherokee Workwear Women's Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 27.5"-28.5"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30" - 31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33" - 34"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.