Women's Zip Front Solid Scrub Jacket
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Missy relaxed fit - modern classic
- Center back length: 27"
- Zip-front warm-up scrub jacket
- Two patch pockets
- Additional right side sectional pocket with ID loop
- Back yoke
- Back princess seams
- Front raglan seams
- Matching knit cuffs
- Made of 55% cotton, 42% polyester, 3% spandex
- Certainty Protective Fabric Technology™
- Antimicrobial: inhibits the growth of unwanted bacteria, yeast and algae on the fabric
- Minimizes odors and stains due to unwanted bacteria
- Prolongs the useful life of the garment
- Fluid barrier resists spills
- Most fluids bead up and roll off garment
- Breathable and durable
* Wash all items thoroughly after each use. Items featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, or disease organisms. Items with fluid barrier technology are not waterproof, nor should they be used as personal protective equipment. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.
ITEM #: CK-WW305AB
The Revolution Tech by Cherokee Workwear Women's Zip Front Solid Scrub Jacket has a touch of silky stretch fabric. It features two patch pockets, the right side pocket is layered with a sectional pocket and I.D. loop. The flattering fit is shaped by a yoke and princess seams at the back, and raglan seams at the front. Matching knit cuffs make it cozy. Note: the white jacket has yellow undertones and is more of an off-white, not an optic white.
You may Also Like
- Buy One Get One 50% Off - No Code Needed
Cherokee Workwear Women's Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 27.5"-28.5"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30" - 31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33" - 34"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.