Women's Solid Scrub Jacket
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: CK-CK387A-
Keep warm in style with the Euphoria by Cherokee Women's Solid Scrub Jacket. Highly functional plackets, zippers and trims make this piece a must.
- Junior contoured fit
- Center back length: 27"
- Crew neckline
- Long sleeves with knit cuffs
- Front and back yoke details
- Zipper pocket at shoulder
- Snap front placket closure
- 2 front seamed pockets
- Heat transfer and patch logo
- Shirttail hem
- 60% polyester, 18% rayon, 19% Elasterell-P with Sorona®, 3% spandex
- Sustainable blend of plant-based fabric
- Moisture-wicking 2-way stretch twill fabric
- Certainty Protective Fabric Technology™
- Antimicrobial: inhibits the growth of unwanted bacteria, yeast and algae on the fabric
- Minimizes odors and stains due to bacteria
- Prolongs the useful life of the garment
* Wash all items thoroughly after each use. Items featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, or disease organisms. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.
A portion of each sale goes to support Mercy Ships, a floating hospital bringing free lifesaving care to those in desperate need.Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
Cherokee Women's Size Chart
Cherokee Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Petite Inseam is approximately 27½-28½"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30-31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33-34"
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.
A slim fit that stays close to the body.