ITEM #: CK-CK014A-
Bring some magic to your daily routine in the Infinity by Cherokee Men's Jogger Scrub Pant. The subtle Mickey details keep the look playful yet professional.
- Jogger leg
- Inseam: 30"
- Knit waistband with interior logo elastic and tipped drawstring
- Two front zip pockets with contrast inner Mickey ears print
- Side cargo pocket with laser-cut Mickey design
- One utility pocket
- One zippered back pocket with contrast inner Mickey ears print
- Back yoke and leg seams
- Rib knit at back of cuffs
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex stretch poplin
- Trim: 96% polyester, 4% spandex rib knit
- Contrast print: 91% polyester, 9% spandex
- 4-way stretch
- Moisture wicking
- Easy care
- Antimicrobial fabric technology inhibits the growth of unwanted bacteria, yeast and algae on the fabric while minimizing odors and stains
* Wash all items thoroughly after each use. Items featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, or disease organisms. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
Cherokee Men’s and Unisex's Size Chart:
Cherokee Men and Unisex Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 29"-30"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31"-32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34"-35"
- Ultra Tall Inseam (unhemmed) is approximately 36"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.