Women's Rib Yoke Waist Pull On Scrub Pants
ITEM #: CK-1124A--
On-trend styling and the latest protective fabric technology, the Infinity by Cherokee with Certainty Protective Fabric Technology™ Women's Rib Yoke Waist Pull On Scrub Pants are made to prevent the growth of unwanted bacteria on the fabric, keeping you safer. This pant also has a soft elastic waistband and a stretch rib back yoke for added comfort
- Junior contoured fit - contemporary
- Low rise
- Straight leg pant
- Inseam: 30"-31" regular, 27½"-28½" petite, and 33"-34" tall
- Athletic styling
- Ribbed yoga waistband
- Mock front fly
- 2 Front curved patch pockets
- Back yoke in stretch rib
- 2 Back patch pockets
- Side vents at hem
- Cover-stitch detail throughout
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex poplin
- 96% polyester, 4% spandex rib knit contrast
- Certainty Protective Fabric Technology™
- Antimicrobial: inhibits the growth of unwanted bacteria, yeast and algae on the fabric
- Minimizes odors and stains due to bacteria
- Prolongs the useful life of the garment
* Wash all items thoroughly after each use. Items featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, or disease organisms. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.
Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
Cherokee Women's Size Chart
Cherokee Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Petite Inseam is approximately 27½-28½"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30-31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33-34"
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.
A slim fit that stays close to the body.