Men's Med-Man Zip Front 32" Lab Coat
- BOGO 40% Off use code NWBOGO
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $5.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Center back length: 32"
- Sleeve length in med: 11½"
- Collar at neck
- Zip front closure
- Short sleeves
- Front shoulder yokes
- 2 Hidden chest pockets
- 2 Front patch pockets
- Sewn-in belt at back waist
- Released pleats vented above and below waist for movement
- Soil-release 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Breathable twill fabric
- Great for pharmacists
Cherokee Men’s and Unisex's Size Chart:
Cherokee Men and Unisex Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 29"-30"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31"-32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34"-35"
- Ultra Tall Inseam (unhemmed) is approximately 36"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.