Men's V-Neck Scrub Top & Cargo Scrub Pant Set
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: DI-13SET--
This Gen Flex by Dickies Men's V-Neck Scrub Top & Cargo Scrub Pant Set combines modern style and ultimate function. Multiple pockets and loops give this scrub top more versatility. Added cargo pockets provide these scrub pants with even more storage space.
- Top center back Length: 29½"
- Total pant inseam approximately: 32" regular, 35"tall
- Natural rise
- Straight leg
- Banded V-neckline
- Short sleeves
- Mini pocket at left sleeve
- Tonal shirt side panels
- Front shoulder yokes and back yoke
- Single chest patch pocket with bungee loop
- 2 Side-seam shirt pockets
- Contrast top stitching
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring tie closure
- 2 Front pant patch pockets with single pen pocket and bungee loop
- Single back pant patch pocket with hook and loop closure
- 2 Large cargo pant patch pockets at sides of legs
- 52% cotton, 45% polyester, 3% spandex
- Stretch twill fabric
Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
Dickies Men’s Size Chart:
|Chest||33 - 35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57||58 - 61||62 - 65|
|Waist||24 - 26||27 - 29||30 - 32||33 - 36||37 - 40||41 - 44||45 - 48||49 - 52||53 - 57|
|Hip||33 - 35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57||58 - 61||62 - 65|
Dickies Men’s Inseam Measurements:
- Regular Inseam is approximately 32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 35"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.