Cardiology Stethoscopes by 3M Littmann
Cardiology Limited Edition IV 27" Diagnostic Stethoscope
Item #: littciv6_spt
Our Price: null
Color: Please choose a color
Celebrate heart health advocacy this year with the 3M Littman Cardiology Limited Edition IV 27" Diagnostic Stethoscope. With limited stock available, allheart offers you a unique signature heart engraved stethoscope, in your choice of grey or red tubing, and a contrast-colored stem. This iconic stethoscopes delivers a phenomenal acoustic performance, so you can achieve an accurate patient assessment and diagnosis every time. From one of the leading medical device manufacturers in the industry, this stethoscope features a chalice-shaped chestpiece with a tunable diaphragm on both sides, in order to capture a wide range of frequencies. Double-lumen tubing fuses two sound paths into one, for improved clarity, while the adjustable headset tension gives you the comfort you have come to expect from a Littmann stethoscope. This product is ideal for critical-care settings, where you need to hear subtle changes in heart sounds and evaluate a patient's status with maximum confidence.
- Dual head
- Machined stainless steel chestpiece
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm on adult and pediatric sides of chestpiece
- Adult side of the diaphragm measures 1.7"
- Pediatric side of the diaphragm measures 1.3"
- Hear low frequency sounds with light pressure and high frequency sounds with firm pressure
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Replace single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim to convert the pediatric side to open bell
- Latex free dual-lumen tubing
- Aluminum headset
- Useful in critical care and challenging settings like ED, ICU, Cardiac, and step-down unit
- Soft-sealing ear tips with extra pair included
- Clean manually with a 70% isopropyl alcohol or 2% bleach wipe. Do not submerge or use hand sanitizer.
- 27" tubing length
- Total weight: 6.2 oz
- 7 Year Warranty