Men's 38" Lab Coat
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: WK-7372---
Luxurious, suiting-inspired style and top-notch utility combine in the Slate by WonderWink Men's 38" Lab Coat. Superior tailoring, a longer length and refined details give you the sharp look you want, while several inner and outer pockets offer functionality you need.
- Center back length: 38"
- Chest welt pocket and interior pen slot
- 2 oversized top-loading front pockets with hidden zip cellphone/card pocket
- Functional welt pocket with optional flap exposure
- Inner eyeglass pocket
- Inner tablet/stethoscope pocket
- Slim notched lapel
- Premium matte white three-button closure
- Locker loop at inner back neck
- Badge loop at right shoulder
- Tailored sleeve seaming at back for greater range of motion in arms
- Side entry slits
- Front and back darts
- Vented back
- Fully lined interior
- Invisible zip at inner lining to conceal embroidery backing and stitching
- 100% polyester micro twill outer shell and lining
- HeiQ HyProTecht antimicrobial* technology and Eco Dry PFC-free water-repellent fabric technology
- Sustainable and durable water repellency
- Preserves breathability and softness
- High abrasion resistance
- Exceptional durability
- Antimicrobial fabric technology protects fabric from degradation and odors to keep it looking fresh and new for longer
* Wash all items thoroughly after each use. Items featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, or disease organisms. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.Shipping & Returns
Wink Men's Size Chart:
Wink Men's Inseam Measurements:
- Petite Inseam is approximately 28"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31-32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34"
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.