ITEM #: CK-4005---
There are lots of pockets in these pull-on, cargo scrub pants. This straight leg scrub pant from Core Stretch by Cherokee Workwear features a soft elastic waistband and front patch pockets. The right pocket is layered with a smaller patch pocket. The cargo pockets are doubled, the right cargo pocket is stitched to create a pencil pocket and has an instrument loop. The width of the leg hems can be adjusted with bungee cords with clear toggles.
- Missy relaxed fit - modern classic
- Straight leg
- Elastic waistband
- 8 pockets: Two patch pockets with additional patch pocket, 2 double cargo pockets with stitched in pen pocket
- Instrument loop
- Adjustable bungee cords at leg hems
- Fabric: 55% Cotton / 42% Polyester / 3% Spandex
- Total inseam approximately: 30"-31" Regular, 27½"-28½" Petite, and 33"-34" Tall
Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
You May Also Like
Cherokee Workwear Women's Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 27.5"-28.5"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30" - 31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33" - 34"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.
A roomy fit with ease and coverage that offers a full range of motion.