Men's V-Neck Solid Scrub Top & Zip Fly Cargo Scrub Pant Set
- Free Returns & Free U.S. Shipping $49 (NO CODE NEEDED)
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Top center back length: 29"
- Total pant inseam: 32" in regular, 28½" in short and 35" in tall
- Mid rise
- Tapered straight leg
- Tagless heat transfer label at back neck
- Short sleeves
- Front shoulder yokes
- Back shoulder yoke with locker loop
- Chest patch pocket with pen pocket and ID loop
- Side vents at shirt hem
- Back elastic waistband with inside drawstring
- Functional zip fly and button closure
- Belt loops at waist
- 2 Front pant patch pockets with interior pocket and logo bungee loop
- 2 Back pant patch pockets
- Double layered cargo pocket with snap ID loop at right leg
- Knee seaming
ITEM #: CK-WWSET01
Revolutionize your uniform with this Revolution by Cherokee Workwear Men's V-Neck Solid Scrub Top & Zip Fly Cargo Scrub Pant Set. Smooth fabric provides stretch and stands up to the demands of your day.
- 78% polyester, 20% rayon, 2% spandex
- Stretch twill fabric
You may Also Like
Cherokee Workwear Men's and Unisex Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Men's and Unisex Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 29"-30"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31" - 32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34" - 35"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.