Women's Snap Front Solid Scrub Jacket
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: CK-WW310--
Seaming details add structure to the Revolution by Cherokee Workwear Women's Snap Front Solid Scrub Jacket. Multiple pockets give you the added storage you need to keep important items on-hand.
- Missy relaxed fit - modern classic
- Round neckline
- Tagless heat transfer label at back neck
- Long sleeves with knit cuffs
- Center front snap closure
- Back yoke
- Front and back princess seaming
- Two front patch pockets with interior pocket at right and pencil slot with logo loop at left
- Side vents at hem
- 78% polyester, 20% rayon, 2% spandex
- Silky stretch twill fabric
- Center back length: 27½"
Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
You May Also Like
Cherokee Workwear Women's Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 27.5"-28.5"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30" - 31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33" - 34"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.
A roomy fit with ease and coverage that offers a full range of motion.