ITEM #: CK-1123A--
Made with a stretch weave that features a revolutionary antimicrobial fabric technology, this environmentally-friendly pant helps to prevent the growth of unwanted bacteria on the fabric, while keeping you comfortable throughout a busy work day.
- Junior contoured fit - contemporary
- Low rise
- Straight leg scrub pant
- Inseam: 30"-31" regular, 27½"-28½" petite, and 33"-34" tall
- Athletic styling
- Elastic knit waistband and adjustable drawstring tie closure
- Rib knit front and back yokes
- 2 Slash pockets
- Front leg seams
- Zip closure cargo patch pocket
- Single back patch pocket
- Bungee instrument loop below left pocket
- Bungee cord with toggle at the leg hems
- Cover-stitch detail throughout
- Main material: 95% polyester, 5% spandex poplin
- Rib knit contrast: 96% polyester, 4% spandex
- Certainty Protective Fabric Technology™
- Antimicrobial: inhibits the growth of unwanted bacteria, yeast and algae on the fabric
- Minimizes unwanted odors and stains, due to bacteria
- Prolongs the useful life of the garment
* Wash all items thoroughly after each use. Items featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, or disease organisms. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.
Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
Cherokee Women's Size Chart
Cherokee Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Petite Inseam is approximately 27½-28½"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30-31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33-34"
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.
A slim fit that stays close to the body.