Men's Bernand Lab Coat
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Men's fit
- Center back length: 34¾"
- Sleeve length in med: 25"
- Notched collar
- Collar button option
- Long sleeves
- Adjustable cuff buttons
- Buttoned closure
- Contoured allover seaming
- Welted chest pocket
- 2 Exterior hip pockets
- 2 Interior chest pockets
- Interior blazer finishing
- 1-Year manufacturer warranty
- PREMIUM STRETCH proprietary synthetic fabric
- Fabric dries 4 times faster than cotton
- Propriety blended stretch fabric
- Wrinkle and fluid resistant
- Easy care
- Pre-treat stains prior to washing
- Recommended stain removal products: OxiClean®, Amodex® Ink, Shout®, The Laundress™
- Machine wash warm, regular cycle with whites only
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Do not dry with liquid fabric softener or a drier sheet as it blocks the moisture wicking fabric feature
- Remove from drier early to fold or hang for a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance
- Fabric is naturally wrinkle resistant
- Low to medium iron as needed at a maximum of 300° F
Shipping & Returns
This product ships anywhere in the U.S. and internationally to most countries. For details, go here.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
ITEM #: MD-LS21932
Medelita Men's Bernand Lab Coat's European craftsmanship and bespoke detailing reinvent what a men's lab coat should be. With elevated construction, high quality stitching and premium fabric, this lab coats sets you apart from the rest.
You may Also Like
- Buy One Get One 50% Off
Medelita Bernard Men's Lab Coat Size Chart:
|Chest||35 - 36.5||37 - 38.5||39 - 40.5||41 - 42.5||43 - 44.5||45 - 46.5|
|Waist||29 - 31||31 - 33||33 - 35||35 - 37||37 - 39||39 - 42|
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.