Men's Fleming Lab Coat
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: MD-EL21934
The Medelita Men's Fleming Lab Coat creates a genuine, professional image with its hip-length, athletic fit and modern design details. CBIgically placed pockets, reinforced construction, premium fabric and contoured seaming presents your best self to the world, even on the most challenging of days.
- Men's fit
- Center back length: 30"
- Sleeve length in med: 25"
- Notched collar
- Long sleeves
- 3 Button closure
- Keyhole button detailing
- Reinforced center back placket
- Back loop detail
- Contoured allover seaming
- Welted chest pocket
- 2 Angled front pockets
- 2 Interior hip pockets
- Interior blazer pocket
- Back vent
- 1-Year manufacturer warranty
- 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- Propriety blended mechanical stretch fabric
- Wrinkle, stain and fluid resistant
- Lightweight and breathable
- Pre-treat stains prior to washing
- Recommended stain removal products: OxiClean®, Amodex® Ink, Shout®, The Laundress™
- Machine wash warm, regular cycle with whites only
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Do not dry with liquid fabric softener or a drier sheet as it blocks the moisture wicking fabric feature
- Remove from drier early to fold or hang for a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance
- Fabric is naturally wrinkle resistant
- Low to medium iron as needed at a maximum of 300° F
Shipping & Returns
You May Also Like
Medelita Men's Fleming Lab Coat:
|SML||34 - 36||24.25||29|
|MED||38 - 40||25||30|
|LGE||42 - 44||25.75||31|
|XLG||46 - 48||26.5||31.5|
|2XL||50 - 52||27.25||32|
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.