Men's Osler Lab Coat
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: MD-LS21938
Find your footing in the exquisitely crafted Medelita Men's Osler Lab Coat. The classic blazer finishes and superior craftsmanship of this lab coat set it apart from the rest as an investment in your professional wardrobe.
- Men's fit
- Center back length: 36½"
- Sleeve length in med: 25¾"
- Notched raised collar
- Long sleeves
- 4 Button closure
- Contoured back seaming
- Single interior chest pocket
- 2 Hip patch pockets with inner pockets
- 2 Side entry hip pockets
- Interior blazer finishing
- 1-Year manufacturer warranty
- PREMIUM STRETCH proprietary synthetic fabric
- Fabric dries 4 times faster than cotton
- Propriety blended stretch fabric
- Wrinkle and fluid resistant
- Easy care
- Pre-treat stains prior to washing
- Recommended stain removal products: OxiClean®, Amodex® Ink, Shout®, The Laundress™
- Machine wash warm, regular cycle with whites only
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Do not dry with liquid fabric softener or a drier sheet as it blocks the moisture wicking fabric feature
- Remove from drier early to fold or hang for a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance
- Fabric is naturally wrinkle resistant
- Low to medium iron as needed at a maximum of 300° F
Shipping & Returns
You May Also Like
Medelita Osler Men's Lab Coat Size Chart:
|Chest||35 - 36.5||37 - 38.5||39 - 40.5||41 - 42.5||43 - 44.5||45 - 46.5|
|Waist||29 - 32||31 - 34||33 - 36||35 - 38||37 - 40||39 - 42|
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.